sunnuntaina, heinäkuuta 22, 2007

Ilmoittauduinpa Tylypahkan sukkavaihto kakkoseen, toiselle vuosikurssille, sainhan ensimmäisen vuosikurssin suoritettua. Alla siihen liittyviä kysymyksiä ja vastauksia.

I continued to the Hogwarts sock swap TWO. I graduated from the first class, so I'm in the second class. And here are the questionnaire:

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
Second Years

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
To Hufflepuff

2. Shoe size? Foot length? Foot circumference?
European size 37, US women 6,5 (atleast Shoe size changer says so), foot length is 24cm (about 9,4 inch), foot circumference is too 24cm (about 9,4 inch)

3. List your three favorite sock yarns.
a. Regia
b. Fortissima socka
c. Opal or Sandgarnes Sisu

4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand?
Yes I would! There must be lot of nice yarns what I haven't tried. I like quite thin sock yarns, I'll knit mostly with 2,25mm or 2,5mm needles

5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn?
rather solid or yarn with long variates

6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash?
Forest green, dark brown, burgund, dark red

7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle?
I like a lot lace patterns and cable patterns, but I think too that some yarns needs solid or ribbed patterns.

8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.)
Yes I have, cigarrette smoke, some flowers and trees, cats and so on...

9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them?
No they don't

10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Absolutely yes!

Kysymyksiin vastailin odotellen Adlibriksen pakettia, joka on postitettu perjantaina, arvatkaapa mitä se sisältää....

I answered questions while waiting package from Adlibris, package have posted on friday, quess what it includes...

Ei kommentteja: